Our weekly celebration of high quality natural input materials!
Come visit us on Tuesday and take home some
FREE Compost Tea!!
Every Tuesday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm We ask that you bring your own container or reuse the ones available for purchase :) It's the BioLogic way!
Here is a great little article explaining the role of soil microbes in agriculture and how powerful adding biology to your soil can be!
Did you know that Soil Microbes:
- make up more than 1/3 off all life on earth!
- may number in the billions in a single teaspoon of healthy soil
- are made of up thousands of species, only 1% of which have been identified
- feed primarily on exudates, carbohydrates excreted by plants, which plants devote 40% or more of their energy to produce
- decompose organic matter
- improve soil structure
- gather nutrients
- store nutrients
- convert nutrients into plant-available forms
- process nutrients and water from the surrounding soil for plant use
- have interacted with and benefitted plants since before recorded history!